Responsibilities of the ISRC Registrant
Responsibility and procedures to be observed by registrant:
- The ISRC should be included in all relevant documentation
concerning a recording.
- A registrant must ensure that a competent person is responsible
for the assignment of ISRC and the application of the pertinent
- A registrant will be assigned a Registrant Code (see III.2.2)
by the National ISRC Agency.
- A registrant is responsible for assigning the Designation Code
- A registrant must keep a detailed record of all ISRCs that have
been created and assigned.
additional information, please visit: http://www.ifpi.org/content/section_resources/isrc.html
Can't find the information you're looking for?
Contact CONNECT music licensing and we will provide you with the information you need.