Disc Jockeys

CONNECT Music Licensing Approved Music Sources

CONNECT Music Licensing approved source content includes (in conjunction with a CONNECT licence):

- Store bought CDs
- iTunes 
- Legal subscription audio streaming services
- CONNECT Music Licensing licensed Music Supply Service & Video Pool content
- Digital feeds directly from the record companies (there may be a charge for this service)



You do not need a CONNECT Music Licensing DJ licence if:

  • You are only using the original LP's/cassettes/CD's you purchased in a record store.
  • You are only using cassettes/CD's/CD-R's you have leased from a CONNECT Music Licensing licensed music supply service.

Can't find the information you're looking for?

Contact CONNECT music licensing and we will provide you with the information you need.