This licence is designed to allow music suppliers the opportunity to post music on their website for their DJ subscribers to download.
Some terms of this agreement include:
- This licence is valid for 1 year.
- You are required to obtain written permission from CONNECT Music Licensing for the type of compression you wish to use on your secure website.
- The music may not contain any commercial messages nor edited or altered in any way.
- You will be required to submit a track listing for CONNECT Music Licensing approval prior to posting them. Only tracks approved by the record company may be posted on your secure website.
- It is your responsibility to obtain any mechanical or other licenses necessary that are not covered under this agreement.
- Monthly reports to CONNECT Music Licensing listing your subscribers, tracks used and revenue details are required.
- You may not sell music compilations. These compilations are for LEASE only and are subject to recall at the end of the agreement or at CONNECT Music Licensing’s discretion.
Recoupable, Non-refundable minimum guarantee payment of $7,500.00.
Calculated as the greater of The Minimum Guarantee or 25% of Gross Revenue from offering Digital Programs for Download on Licensee’s Music Supply Service plus any applicable G.S.T. and/or H.S.T.
For more information or for official terms of this agreement, please contact CONNECT Music Licensing.