For music suppliers copying recordings to CD/DVD data discs and delivered by physical CD/DVD updates by mail.
Some terms of this licence include:
- This licence is valid for one (1) year commencing on the date of execution.
- CONNECT Music Licensing and the record companies are not obligated to provide you with source music.
- Programs are to be made available to commercial subscribers who are DJs only and to be used only for performance to the public for entertainment and not to individual consumers for home use.
- A list of tracks you intend to use must be submitted to CONNECT Music Licensing for record company approval PRIOR to making the Programs.
- The Programs that are created may not contain any commercial messages nor may the music be edited or altered in any way.
- You may not sell music compilations. These compilations are for LEASE only and are subject to recall at the end of the agreement or at CONNECT Music Licensing’s discretion.
- You will be required to submit monthly reports pertaining to subscribers, manufacturers, and revenue.
Minimum Guarantee: $7,500.00
The GREATER of a minimum annual fee determined by CONNECT Music Licensing or 20% of gross lease revenue for Programs using CONNECT Music Licensing approved encryption, and 25% of gross lease revenue for Programs without encryption.
For more information or for official terms of this agreement, please contact CONNECT Music Licensing.