This licence allows a company to copy music videos to incorporate into digital programs using MPEG-1 encoding and/or analogue programs (“Programs”) for performance at various venues (clubs, dances etc.) across Canada.
Some terms of this license include:
- This licence is valid for one year commencing on the date of execution.
- Licensee may not present its Road Show in conjunction with a third party sponsor (or sponsors) and may not advertise or promote any third party sponsor in conjunction with the presentation of the Road Show.
- The music may not contain any commercial messages nor edited or altered in any way.
- The videos are intended for commercial road show airplay and not for private home use, sale or rental.
- You may not sell music video compilations. These compilations are for LEASE only and are subject to recall at the end of the agreement or at CONNECT Music Licensing’s discretion.
For branded roadshows: $1,000.00 per System, plus G.S.T. or H.S.T.
For un-branded roadshows: $650.00 per System, plus G.S.T. or H.S.T.
For more information or for official terms of this agreement, please contact CONNECT Music Licensing.