This licence is designed to allow video pool services the opportunity to post music videos on their website for download by their DJ subscribers.
Some terms of this agreement include:
- This licence is valid for one (1) year.
- You are expected to submit in writing the form of compression you wish to use on your secure website. All music videos must be watermarked.
- This licence is for the territory of Canada only.
- An encryption method must be used on the copies you reproduce to avoid illegal copying by your subscribers.
- CONNECT Music Licensing and the record companies are not obligated to provide source music.
- The music videos may not be edited or altered in any way.
- You will be required to submit monthly reports to CONNECT Music Licensing of your subscribers, the music videos used and revenue details.
- You may not sell the music videos. They are for LEASE only and are subject to recall at the end of the agreement or at CONNECT Music Licensing’s discretion.
Minimum guarantee: $7,500.00
25% of gross lease revenue.
For more information or for official terms of this agreement, please contact CONNECT Music Licensing.