You may use the CONNECT logo to identify that your music is licensed, provided you adhere to the following guidelines:
- You must be a current CONNECT licensee in good standing.
- You may not directly or indirectly imply CONNECT’s sponsorship, affiliation, or endorsement of your service. You may say: Copies of music licensed through CONNECT.
- You may not incorporate or include the CONNECT logo in your company name, product name, domain name, or in the name of your service.
- Your service name or logo may not be confusingly similar to CONNECT’s logo.
- Your use may not be obscene or pornographic, and may not be disparaging, defamatory, or libelous to CONNECT, its licensees, or any of its member record companies.
- Reference to the CONNECT logo may not be the most prominent visual element on your product or service. Your company name and/or logo, your product or service name, and your graphics should be significantly larger than the reference to CONNECT’s logo.
- You may not edit CONNECT’s logo, except for size.